CCC #53: Paul D Brazill
"Who Killed Skippy"
Paul D. Brazill was born in England and has lived in Poland for the last ten years.
His comic crime novel, Guns Of Brixton, will be published in 2012. His collections 13 Shots Of Noir and Snapshots out now as eBooks.
He is the editor the anthologies Drunk On The Moon and (with Luca Veste) True Brit Grit.
Paul's short stories have appeared in dozens of international magazines and anthologies -including The Mammoth Book Of Best British Crime.
Paul's short story The Tut was nominated for a 2010 Spinetingler award, which recognises established and up-and-coming authors.
His blog, You Would Say That, Wouldn't You? has featured interviews with many writers including Tony Black, Matt Hilton, Simon Wood, Sheila Quigley and Kim Newman.
He contributes to Pulp Metal Magazine, Mean Streets and Sabotage Times.
Paul D Brazill's website
Narrated by Gareth Stack.
CrimeCityCentral #53 podcast July 15th 2013 - 24 minutes
Crime and Mystery Stories for download or listen online - free mp3
How It Works
If you want to hear this episode:
We set it up this way to discourage denial of service attacks and trawling which would place an expensive burden on our bandwidth usage.
- Enter your usual email address and preferred first name in the form and confirm the episode from the drop-down list
- Click Add Episode (You will be auto-registered if not already registered. No password required.)
- Check your email for a link to your playlist, or refresh your Twisted Yarn registration link (maybe bookmark it for convenience)
- You will see the episode from this page is added to your playlist
- You can download the audio or play it in your browser
- NB currently we support mp3 audio only - your device must be able to play mp3 audio!
You might also enjoy: free podcast Hidden Gifts by author Steve Hockensmith